- State the name of the person who nominated you.
- Answer the questions asked by the person that nominated you.
- List 10 random facts about yourself.
- Nominate 15 bloggers whose blogs are about fashion or beauty.
- The people who you nominate have to have under 200 followers.
- Let the bloggers know you nominated them.
Questions I was asked by Ririereirei:
1. When did you start to love beauty and skin care?
I think about last year or the year before i started getting into skincare, as i really couldn’t tolerate my skin anymore Dx
2. Which product will you recommend others to try?
Hmm, i must say, the Innisfree Jeju Volcanic Pore Clay Mask if you haven’t already tried it! It really helps with my breakouts 🙂
3. Splurge on beauty or fashion?
Hmm, probably fashion now, since i bought so much skincare recently xD
4. Where usually your go to store to purchase your make up?
Ahh i don’t wear make up, only for formal occasions 😦 Just the drugstore ahaha. I’m looking into buying Korean BB creams and things later though 🙂
5. Summer vs winter?
Winter 🙂 Summer is uncomfortable 😦
6. Which cosmetic ingredients you always try to avoid?
Hmm, nothing really… Parabens? Although if it’s there in a product i really like… I can take it xD
7. What is your favourite skin care brand?
Right now, Skinfood! I love their packaging and smell of their products! Works well too for me 🙂
8. When was the happiest moment of your life?
I’m not sure 😦 I haven’t been very happy with my life lately.
9. Which beauty item represents your personality?
10. What are your secret beauty tips?
Nothing really… I don’t know… Maybe this: don’t towel dry your face completely after washing – pat with your hands so some water is still there. Better hydration 🙂
Questions I was asked by Oliveaolive:
1. How many products do you use in your skincare routine?
Like 7 lol, but not all at once!
2. What is the worst product you have ever used?
Well i don’t really have any product that broke me out, just a bunch that did nothing 😦
3. Do you have a makeup or fashion icon?
4. What is your favourite beauty tip? Don’t really have one?
5. Whats the top thing on your bucket list?
Visit Korea ^.^
6. What is the most expensive beauty or skincare product you have ever bought?
$70 for an ampoule thing that my dermatologist recommended. I didn’t want to buy it but my mum insisted. (Doing a review later!)
7. Whats your favourite hobby to do in your spare time?
Draw, dance, sing, read.
8. Can you speak any other languages?
9. What is your favourite skincare or makeup brand?
Skinfood! As said above
10. Do you have any ingredients you specifically try to look out for or avoid?
Not really, maybe parabens.
10 Facts about me:
1. I love kpop 😀 But i’ve never watched a kdrama
2. I like watching Running Man 😀 If you haven’t, give it a go! YOU’LL LOVE IT. SO addicting o.o
3. I didn’t think i’d be the type to get into skincare.
4. I like blue.
5. Right now i’m addicted to watching Korea’s SNL
6. Love hip hop
7. I’m in love with Skinfood products. They smell and look so nice!
8. I might try dying my hair in the future. But not a colour drastically different to my own.
9. I had my eyebrows plucked and waxed without permission… I was getting a facial and felt something hot on my brows, she’s like it’s free! But i liked my original eyebrows T.T
10. I get a facial every month to help my pimples. I don’t think it’s working but oh well, it’s somewhat relaxing. I often fall asleep which is embarrassing.
2. Dedicated Desire
6. Kittenish girl
7. This Jane is Vain
8. Jasmineitor In Korea
11. A Newly Minted Sub Box Addict
12. Silk Therapy
14. Such Masks Much Review
1. Skincare or make up?
2. Long or short hair?
3. Favourite skincare brand?
4. Simple make up or all out for every day?
5. Do you prefer Western skincare products or Asian skincare products?
6. Would you dye your hair a different colour? If so, what colour?
7. What is your favourite store when shopping online for skincare products?
8. Favourite animal?
9. Favourite colour?
10. Did you ever think you’d become a beauty blogger or a blogger at all?
Thanks for reading through the extra long post! 🙂 And thanks for the nominations!